Canoe trip in Sweden

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
A place has come available on a canoe trip I am organising to Sweden. One of the party has succumbed to a nasty case of SWMBO itis.The trip is a 4 day journey along the Rottnan river on the Sweden / Norway border.

Full details of the trip can be found at: http://www.naturetravels.co.uk/water-canoe-tours-sweden-rottnan-vv4cs1.htm

Dates: May 24th - 31st. Canoe trip will be Mon 26th - Thurs 29th

Cost: As flights and travel inside Sweden are yet to be booked this is only an estimate, but £250 should more than cover all costs (flights / train / canoeing).

The river is very quiet, and no previous canoeing experience is needed.

The party will consist of 4 people in total, sharing 2 canoes. Others on the trip - Cheechacko, and my mate Martyn (not yet a member).

Campsites will be found each night on the banks of the river, and we hope this will provide a perfect backdrop to practise some scrafting along the way.

Anyone interested in coming along drop me a PM.

ATB

Stewart

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Looks great.......trying to do this myself so site of great interest......not sure about those dates otherwise would be well up for it!
Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE