Cannot Create New Thread in Member Classifieds

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
from the FAQ
[h=2]Who can Sell on Bushcraft UK[/h] We have strict rules on selling and commercial activities on Bushcraft UK, please make sure that you have the right subscription needed to sell the items you want to sell.

New Members & Regular members
Cannot sell, promote their business or participate in promoting someone else's business on Bushcraft UK

Full Members:Full Members can sell their own personal items in the Classifieds and put up 'Wanted' notices.

MakersMakers have the same rights as Full Members and they can sell items they have made as a hobby in the Makers forum.

Maker + (Plus) Makers Plus have the same rights as Full Members and they can also sell items they have personally made but as a profit making commercial endeavour, they can also promote a bespoke service, have a website they link to etc.

Trader Traders can sell as a commercial entity in the traders forum, they can sell items they buy for resale as well as manufacture etc. This is the only site subscription that allows items to be sold that are not personal items or items made by the member.

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
from the FAQ
[h=2]Who can Sell on Bushcraft UK[/h] We have strict rules on selling and commercial activities on Bushcraft UK, please make sure that you have the right subscription needed to sell the items you want to sell.

New Members & Regular members
Cannot sell, promote their business or participate in promoting someone else's business on Bushcraft UK

Full Members:Full Members can sell their own personal items in the Classifieds and put up 'Wanted' notices.

MakersMakers have the same rights as Full Members and they can sell items they have made as a hobby in the Makers forum.

Maker + (Plus) Makers Plus have the same rights as Full Members and they can also sell items they have personally made but as a profit making commercial endeavour, they can also promote a bespoke service, have a website they link to etc.

Trader Traders can sell as a commercial entity in the traders forum, they can sell items they buy for resale as well as manufacture etc. This is the only site subscription that allows items to be sold that are not personal items or items made by the member.

Thanks. I could sell on here before, which is why I questioned it.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Thanks. I could sell on here before, which is why I questioned it.

I'm guessing your subscription ran out and isn't set to auto renew.

A few FM's have had issues with the auto-renew so if your settings (or paypal) is showing that you've paid you'll need to get in contact with admin or Tony and have them look at it; the easiest way to do this is to click on the little black 'report post' triangle at the bottom of post #01 and add a note explaining the situation :D .

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Darren,
Sorry about the confusion, you've been a subscribed member of Bushcraft UK from 2/6/2013 to the 2/6/2015, on the 2/6/2014 you logged into your paypal account and cancelled the recurring payments, the system had taken a payment and you paid independently as well so on the 3/6/2014 we refunded you the payment you'd made independently of the recurring payment leaving the recurring payment in place for this last years membership.
So, your subscription expired in June, apologies if you didn't get a renewal notice, it's rare that happens but now and then it seems to.

I hope that helps clarify things :D

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
All sorted now, Tony. Bad timing for me. I've paid for another year and immediately cancelled the recurring payment thing as I don't like that sort of arrangement. Nothing against you or the site; just a personal preference.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE