Cannot Access Site

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Sorry about that guys and girls, it was a mixture of a couple of things, one of which was Data Centre issues and the other was DDoS attacks

An attack of the DDos eh..? Is that a bit like space invaders..?
I hope you have a good anti DDos gun there Tone...

Nicolas

Forager
Jun 2, 2008
Dublin
I cannot conntect to the page from home, work is ok but home not.
I have to connect via Proxy so I guess the good people here have banned some ip addresses ;) and mine was included, it's never a good idea to ban IP's even if your page is under thread.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I cannot conntect to the page from home, work is ok but home not.
I have to connect via Proxy so I guess the good people here have banned some ip addresses ;) and mine was included, it's never a good idea to ban IP's even if your page is under thread.

The host has as standard 150 connections cut off, if your IP was barred it's because you had 150 connections to the server. There's no other reason it would have happened.

If you could email/PM me your IP that's been blocked i'll compare it to the list.

R

rdevonshire

Bans only last half an hour - it could also suggest your home computer is being maliciously used in the attacks; without you knowing. :(

crazydave

Settler
Aug 25, 2006
Gloucester
well its been over a week since I could get on and I thought it was just a gloucester thing as luke had troubles as well. didn't matter what time or which machine. I'm blaming gordon brown as if we all make a fuss then he'll find some cash for bt to upgrade the network :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE