Can I easily move my ads from full to general sales threads?

• Hey Guest, We've had to cancel our 2020 Summer BushMoot PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Hi.
I have quite a few sales threads on the Full Members marketplace that I'd like to move to the open Members marketplace. Can I do this without having to re-post them or can admin do it. Just trying to save a bit of time if it's a two click job and I'm unaware of it.
Cheers, Simon

Nice65

Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
You can copy/paste them. I’ve done that across forums on bigger posts where I’ve put pics in, the whole lot should carry over.

Nice65

Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Here’s a test, took about half a minute.

1. Peanut lighters. Tiny and good seal with a keychain attached. Never used. I bought a few and don't need them all. Good backup and quite cool design. SOLD stc.

2. Military surplus mag pouch in black leather. 7" x 3" x 1 1/2" max. Belt loop on back plus a metal loop for hanging. Plenty of life in it just not getting used. £5

Edge Craft Diamond abrasive pad. Looks like 400 or possibly 420 grit. Certainly quite coarse. Bought for a project which didn't eventually happen so time to go. £4

Attached Files:

• a" style="margin: 0px; padding: 10px 10px 0px; overflow: hidden; zoom: 1; background-image: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; background-position: center top; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;">

• IMG_7084.JPG
    File size:
    71.6 KB
    Views:
#1plastic-ninja, Thursday at 4:05 PM
Last edited: Today at 12:46 AM

Result! :)

If you mean all the replies too, that’s an admin job.