Can’t View Post By Nathan Strugess.

• Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE

TheGreenMan

Feb 17, 2006
beyond the pale
I’ve received an email notification of a reply to a subscribed thread (http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=308057)

Nathan Strugress has replied but I can see the post. I have clicked on the URL in the email notification – can’t see it, logged-in – can’t see it, viewed the thread with IE and Firefox – still can’t see it.

The text in Nathan’s post reads:
‘The photos on the pages are of DC3s and 4s just the newer variety’

Email Client: Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 SP2
Web Clients:
1) Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11
2) Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4

Best regards,
Paul.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Yeah, sometimes it can be a pain! Especially if somebody deletes their posts in the middle of a discussion after a reply has been posted, as the whole thing becomes fragmented and nobody knows what the hell is going on!

TheGreenMan

Feb 17, 2006
beyond the pale
Well, your post prompted me to take a look at the Fällkniven site, and I didn’t know that the diamond side of the DC3 is now the same colour as the DC4. So your info was useful to me, anyhow.

Best regards,
Paul.

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.