Campsite Recommendation

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jackdaw

Hi guys,

Our campsite booking has fallen through at the last minute. No-ones fault but it has left us in a bind for the bank holiday week.

Can anyone recommend a decent campsite in the north of England that is fairly bushy i.e. has woodland closeby?

Thanks,

Jack

lucan

Nomad
Sep 6, 2010
East Yorks
Brow House Farm or Abbots House Farm Both in Goathland, Had a Bushcrafty 4 days up there late last week, Both have toilets , showers , hot/cold water and most of all a little wood to have a mooch around, Brow House costs a fiver a night, There are car parks but be careful parking in the village though, they give out parking tickets like they're going out of fashion.

Edit, I'd just like to add, Because of the long spell of warm weather they've had up on the North York Moors Open fires on the Moorlands are being Discouraged, But on the Campsites they are o.k. so long as the usual care is taken, I.E. setting up /Extinguishing .:)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE