Cammo catapults

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushblade

Nomad
Jul 5, 2003
West Yorkshire
www.bushblade.co.uk
What do you guys think of these?
Made from 12mm Tufnol with a snake skin cammo job.
Double theraband gold tapered from 25mm to 15mm and tuned for users draw length, lightweight leather pouch.

Cammocatapults01.jpg

Cammocatapults02.jpg

This one has an asymmetric frame for a more ergonomic fit.

Cammocatapults03-1.jpg

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Thanks guys much appreciated. I think you must have seen Mikes catapult as Andrew wasn't there. Mike was standing in for me at last minutes notice as I had had to attend a c section of our twin baby girls who came a little earlier than we expected!

ah ok, that would explain why he looked nothing like the guy Google dredged up. he'd bagged a pigeon with it so its certainly effective. Nice bunch of guys, is Mike a BCUK member? I saw their hammocks and started preaching about whoopie slings...

Congrats on the twins!

Last edited:

bushblade

Nomad
Jul 5, 2003
West Yorkshire
www.bushblade.co.uk
ah ok, that would explain why he looked nothing like the guy Google dredged up. he'd bagged a pigeon with it so its certainly effective. Nice bunch of guys, ss Mike a BCUK member? I saw their hammocks and started preaching about whoopie slings...

Congrats on the twins!

Thanks. Yeah Mike was bang on with it from the first shot!
Great news mate, hope mum and sprog are doing grand

Cheers Rich, that would be sprogS though, plural, twins!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE