Buzzin

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
How happy can a man be.
My wife has just given birth to twin boys weighing 6lb 9oz each.
Both were born one min apart
matthew and Aiden will be joining the forum very soon.

SimonD

Settler
Oct 4, 2010
Lincolnshire
thats fantastic news john :) really pleased for you and your family. might be a month or two before we see you down at north wood now buddy. good luck!!!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
brilliant news and thanks for letting us know, pass on our best to them all. I've got a smile on my face, new life is a special thing :D

mousey

Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Nice one,

life will never be the same [thats a good thing!] you'll now have a couple more camping buddies!!

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Thankyou all its much appreciated. Natasha now has two baby brothers to look after and boss about.

Jimmy Bojangles

Forager
Sep 10, 2011
Derbyshire
Many congrats, mate.

I've got a pair just turned six now, and must say I'd really recommend having a look at the twins and multiples forum, (not sure if that's what it's called but if you're interested I'll ask my miss's for details) there's a lot of useful I fo on breast feeding ect on there. Or you can always pm me if you want to ask anything. Not that you'll probably need to having had kids before, (the twins were our first)

You're in for a real treat though, watching them learn, play and grow with their best mate is just amazing! :)

Cheers

Mat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE