Busy work time :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Hi ya all,

Sorry I have been away from this forum and real life for the last couple of weeks but the army is keeping mr very busy at the minute and now it is not going to end for a while either. I have just finished one exercise to go straight onto another and then another after that.

So guys and gals, the low down is that I am here this weekend to sort my kit out :) then out in another field till about 13th of October and then I am on another exercise up in the far North from 117th Oct till start of November.

Sometimes it is good to have many skills and be a subject matter expert in my field other times it means I am very busy. BUSY TIME ahead :(

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
On the bright side mate. when you're not about my kit wishlist doesnt seem to grow as much. Ive now accumulated the three things i added after meeting you at Damians, Arktis smock, Kril lamp and a double stuff :)

117th of october is a long tme lol

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
no need to apologise mate, i'd much rather it was you off wrestling jonny talib (or at least training to) than me anyday :)

keep up the good work chap, we really do appreciate it

cheers

stuart

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Ok Guys and Gals, Just a quick note.

NEVER FEAR I IS HERE.

I am back from the FAR NORTH the invaders have been held off and the Arty actually managed to hit something :)

I have a few weeks of normal work and a bit of catch up time, then busy for a month before Christmas then I am having some time off :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE