Bushy overnight big shirt! For night time! (Jelaba style)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
Hi everyone.
Just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying A bushy ovenight shirt strictly speaking for sitting around the fire and having a brew or any of the hardcore libacious at night with friends. I am not into profit ma
king, all monies goes to charity.
The bushy shirt is a morrocan jalabad. Type, With a huge hood and open pocket holes to reach your tools, very warm and its 42 inches accross the armpits, and one can make simple alterations by adding velcro to the bottom half and turning it into a huge pocket to fit an SFA AXE. ( HUGE MONSTER POCKET) FOR all bits and bobs.
So would you guys and girls be prepared to pay £50 for one, just to sit around the fire at night. Very smooth, non itchy, about 1b in weight, will fit a small to medium dry bag.
Thickness is the same as the new swandri Raymears bush shirt.
I am 5" 9' and this thing is huge from head to toe, and only in black at the moment.
If I can get 100 % thick wool would be around the £100 mark.
I will be bringing one to the moot with me if anyone is interested. Many thanks
Cheers the interceptor boy.

Sorry I can't upload pictures from my Samsung note 2. At the moment.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Best of all Interceptor you get to look like a Jedi Knight, morrocan jalabad - "An elegant shirt, for a more civilized age."
man+jalaba.jpg

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
So no one is interested for one! For a group buy As you would pay at least £150 for one. At £50! Not a good price!

I think stuart got one.
Thanks everyone.

In your OP you say you'll bring one to the Moot ... that's in August ... for anyone interested. In this post you wonder the fact no one is interested. So you lost me ...

Where you checking interest for a Group Buy? (Why not post it in the Group Buy forum? This will make more people read your post ... ), or where you for certain organizing a GB.

Pics would also be helpful: a pic says more than a thousand words.

Thread moved to GB

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
In your OP you say you'll bring one to the Moot ... that's in August ... for anyone interested. In this post you wonder the fact no one is interested. So you lost me ...

Where you checking interest for a Group Buy? (Why not post it in the Group Buy forum? This will make more people read your post ... ), or where you for certain organizing a GB.

Pics would also be helpful: a pic says more than a thousand words.

Thread moved to GB
Hi Ahjno.
Sorry. I was not th

inking straight, I made a mistake I was at work .I will be bringing one with me at the moot in August. I have taken pictures on my phone., gallaxy note 2 , but I am unable to upload on the bushcraft webb site. As I dont know how, as I dont have a pc.
My apologises to everyone.
Cheers the interceptor boy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE