Sold Bushnell legend ultra hd monocular

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I am putting up for sale a bushnell legend ultra hd monocular ,10x42

this is in excellent condition, I brought this new about 5 months ago and have only used it for looking out my kitchen window into the fields behind my house .

this is the version that comes with a mil-reticle, image quality is excellent, very clear and bright .

I would like 125 pounds posted .includes fees .

20200509_083118.jpg

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Could you please give an indication of measurement and scale? Maybe put a pound/sharpie/orange/unicorns tear down beside it so I can get an idea of size. Cheers

Mind me asking why are you getting rid?

Reactions: Brizzlebush

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Could you please give an indication of measurement and scale? Maybe put a pound/sharpie/orange/unicorns tear down beside it so I can get an idea of size. Cheers

Mind me asking why are you getting rid?

HI TeeDee

for size scale I have taken a photo of it next to an opinal number 8 , I am guessing you are familier with this knife ,from end to end it is 15 cm.
I am getting rid as I don't have work at the moment due to the virus .trying to raise cash . if you need more info let me know

20200509_103000.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE