Bushmoot Virgin

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tom.moran

Settler
Nov 16, 2013
Swindon, Wiltshire
Primarily money at the moment, and I've just started a new job and don't have much holiday pay accrued :( I can tell you for sure that I'll be there next year though

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
I took my 7 year old daughter for the first time last year. She didn't get on with a hammock so she used my pop up storage tent. I would take both just in case your 7 year old doesn't get on with hammocks. And send her round she can meet my now 8 year old daughter.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
i really don't know why people find it hard to locate dingly dell, it's not as if we go out of our way to hide the entrance :rolleyes:

20130808_092209_zpsadf97890.jpg.html

lol!!

20130808_092209_zpsadf97890.jpg

Apr 8, 2014
High Wycombe
Thanks for all the replies. I put the hammock up last weekend for her to try out. She seemed happy although I'm still not sure if it was just the excitement of something different. The tent is packed just in case and we'll be sure to come and find you, but thats not to say that you'll notice us first. Big beard, dark hair and dark eyes (me), blonde, blues eyes and more like the milkman's daughter (her). See you there!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE