Bushmoot programme?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nigeltm

Aug 8, 2008
south Wales
Is there a published schedule of activities for the moot?

Due to an unexpected event (been laid off again!) I'm now free from the 4th onwards. While I would love to camp for the week I need to keep my spending in control as I don't know when I'll next have a job. Hopefully the day rate isn't too high and I'll be able to pop down on a couple of days (it's only 30 minutes from home) but I would like to know what is on and when so I can make the most of my time.

That reminds me, what is the cost for a day pass?

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Is there a published schedule of activities for the moot?

Due to an unexpected event (been laid off again!) I'm now free from the 4th onwards. While I would love to camp for the week I need to keep my spending in control as I don't know when I'll next have a job. Hopefully the day rate isn't too high and I'll be able to pop down on a couple of days (it's only 30 minutes from home) but I would like to know what is on and when so I can make the most of my time.

That reminds me, what is the cost for a day pass?

Generally it's very flexible, you turn up at the meet at 10am under the main chute it's already on the board by the main entrance. If something you really want to do isn't on the list, you shout out.

Day passes (as far as I know) don't exist, but if you give Shelly a shout via the contact form I'm sure she can work something out.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
:)

htxqc5.jpg

zl68ms.jpg

t5t8jm.jpg

245ysf8.jpg

2yphzza.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE