BushMoot 2022 dates

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
I may well have been asleep when all the rest of the world was informed... but ... do we have dates for 2022?

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Likely to be the same week as this year for summer if that's the one you mean. Which is a bit of a ****** as one of Steve's colleagues has already booked it off.

I may actually be going away with the scouts this year to Germany which will be my first moot off since 2012.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Not a big deal for me as I am an OAP but want to make sure Kim can book the right time off. Thanks for the feedback.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Yeah the half term just means I'm abandoning the Mrs with the kids which makes it less likely I can go, not more :)

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
If you're still looking for a venue, cranham has good facilities and isn't far from South Wales. Not too far from a tesco, very quiet area, trees for hammocking and has a stream running through a site. Plus Sargey will have no excuse not to turn up.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
In talks with the guy at Cranham, it will probably be there, he's away will the start of Nov for the definitive answer but it definitely look like it can work.

I've also been talking to the site in Swansea, but cost and logistics is sticky on that one, £750+ just for loos to be brought onto site... Bit of a mare...

Still looking at a few other sites as well just in case, that's where we're up to at the moment though and those dates of 14-20th are still good.

Sorry it's not all set in stone already, I know it's a hassle for people trying to make plans.

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.