BushcraftUK Chat Facility

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Hi all!

A new BushcraftUK chat facility has been made available to you all!

It is available from this link http://www.bushcraftuk.net/community/chat.php or from the side menu on the forum home page and the Quick Links menu on the navigation bar above.

Enjoy and use responsibly! :super:

boaty

Nomad
Sep 29, 2003
Bradford, W. Yorks
www.comp.brad.ac.uk
I get the following error when trying to use the chat:

Code:
Database error: Invalid SQL: UPDATE c_users SET u_time = 1090569377 WHERE room = 'Default' AND name = 'boaty'
MySQL error: 1054 (Unknown column 'name' in 'where clause')
Session halted.

:?:

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
boaty said:
I get the following error when trying to use the chat:

Code:
Database error: Invalid SQL: UPDATE c_users SET u_time = 1090569377 WHERE room = 'Default' AND name = 'boaty'
MySQL error: 1054 (Unknown column 'name' in 'where clause')
Session halted.

:?:

This seems to be a bug in the actual chat software ... but fortunately for you I know my way around PHP and SQL and I think that I've fixed it. I've not had the opportunity to extensively test the fix but it seems to work.

Let me know if it works for you ...

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Come on people I'm in there now waiting for all you other funky woodsmen to come on over...

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Hello everybody!

Come on in... :wink: :biggthump I'm in default. Isn't there anybody who use the chat?? :roll: :)

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
:wave: Everybody come over to the chatroom where we can try to get over the depression of not being able to get to the wilderness gathering.. :cry:

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Young Bushman said:
:wave: Everybody come over to the chatroom where we can try to get over the depression of not being able to get to the wilderness gathering.. :cry:
:wave:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE