Bushcrafting in Germany

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Insel Affen

Settler
Aug 27, 2014
Tewkesbury, N Gloucestershire
Well, I have now moved to Germany and am looking for either places to go (North Rhine Westsfahlen) around Sennelager area, or any advice on the rules and laws out here.

I'm here for about two years so once I'm settled, if you are in the area, give me a shout. You never know, it could start a Germany visit or meet at some point.

Regards

Chris

Viandante

May 30, 2011
Italy
Hi. I've been once in sennelager (work). Stayed 2 weeks but got the night shift, so I had a few time to go around. Just visited the Externstein area which is really nice. Give a try there. I got there by train then by feet.
Good luck and enjoy.

Viandante

May 30, 2011
Italy
Hi. I've been once in sennelager (work). Stayed 2 weeks but got the night shift, so I had a few time to go around. Just visited the Externstein area which is really nice. Give a try there. I got there by train then by feet.
Good luck and enjoy.

Insel Affen

Settler
Aug 27, 2014
Good luck and enjoy.

Many thanks Viandante, I will look into that. I might be able to get access to a couple of areas, but will need to butter a few people up first.

Ciao!
😎😎👍👍🇮🇹🇬🇧

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Sue Williams, a member here is based in Germany and gets out of some great trips. She has put out an open invite to members to join her.

Insel Affen

Settler
Aug 27, 2014

Many thanks spader, most people have already clocked Lilly, not sure why lol. (She goes skinny dipping in a couple of videos!) she lives in Austria, and it's a bit far to travel from here, but thanks again for the reply. 👍👍

WoodGnome

Tenderfoot
Mar 4, 2015
Germany/Northern Ireland
I don't know how good your German is, but there's a pretty purist forum (I hope it is okay to link another forum in this case cause it's Non-English):

http://www.bushcraftportal.net/index.php?page=Portal

There is a meeting (rather) close (360 km) to your location from October 9 to October 11. I'm pretty sure that if you contact Mogen, who is setting this up, there will be possibilities to join in:

http://www.bushcraftportal.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=3431

I'll try to get his email and will pm it to you.

[EDIT]: I won't be there cause that weekend is my dad's birthday but the guys are great.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE