BUSHCRAFT.UK leather bush hat for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I don't think it will go for very much, not many people like to walk about with a massive emblem on their hat, so could be bought cheap as a fun item, it'll certainly be a talking point at bushmoots. ( Haha, this aint no sales pitch by the way, I have nothing to do with the seller )

I only know one person that would wear that hat so I can't help wondering who else is daft enough to bid for it...
tv9.gif

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
if you dont get it back from the seller, rather than going the legal route, will you just bid on it?
very odd thing to happen huh, and everyone knew it was yours lol.
if you cant get the guy to give it back i say everyone on here with an ebay account spams the hell out of his email.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Yeh really what has he done apart from putting quote" a hat that was given to him as a gift " on ebay

Perhaps the person who found the hat on a haystack ( an actual haystack or the mountain in the lakes??) did give it to him as a gift? Anyhow we'll never know..

Advocating spamming someone is a bit OTT and not what BCUK is about IMHO...

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Its my Grandads fault, used to watch wrestleing every sunday, and snooker when ever wrestling wasnt on!! on a black and white tv to, now thats dedication,

Aye Similar here,

World of sport on a Saturday afternoon on an old ITT colour TV with valves and it smelled of dust when hot. After the football results and sorting out the pools coupon ( remember them) followed by pie and chips for tea...

It's that sort of upbringing that makes me mindful of where I leave my hat...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE