Bushcraft skill share part deux

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ian S

On a new journey
Nov 21, 2010
Edinburgh
I can maybe bring a tilley lantern as well (transport dependant....).

Communal meal on Saturday would be good - just let me know how it works.

Cheers

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
Thanks Ian , she is a quiet wee thing and very well behaved , you only know she is there when she sits on you !
looking after her and cleaning up after her is only to be expected .

I have a tilly that i can bring if i get round to giving it a service beforehand .

Craig...........

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folks,nice to see a few are still up for this.

Oh yeah i do so like a couple of small dry cooking sherries round the fire :camping: :beerchug::1244::surrender::stretcher:
I will bring along a wee bottle of Jura,to keep the cold at bay,and maybe some Sloe gin,and........ lets just say other stuff.

The soup sounds good,and if Tam can get some Bambi that would be great.
I will see what i can get munchy wise.

Cheers Stuart.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Going out on a limb here guys,......

i bought a canoe from Morch last week,......

i drove up there yesterday to pick it up,....but unforeseen circumstances prevented me actually bringing it home with me,...and now i,m all out of funds to transport it...

Is anyone form down near me ,.....(anywhere closer than Daves place is a bonus) attending?

and is anyone from near Dave ,..(Dumfries way) attandeding?

i guess you can see what i,m getting at.....lol....

i would reeeeeeeaaaally appreciate anyone who could help with the pass the parcel method and get it within a reasonable distance to me to pick up,.

Thanks guys,......

Stu,....

PS , i,m not totally broke and would be able to cover some fuel costs if need be , may even be able to get back in the shed and knock a blade up,...:rolleyes:

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Going out on a limb here guys,......

i bought a canoe from Morch last week,......

i drove up there yesterday to pick it up,....but unforeseen circumstances prevented me actually bringing it home with me,...and now i,m all out of funds to transport it...

Is anyone form down near me ,.....(anywhere closer than Daves place is a bonus) attending?

and is anyone from near Dave ,..(Dumfries way) attandeding?

i guess you can see what i,m getting at.....lol....

i would reeeeeeeaaaally appreciate anyone who could help with the pass the parcel method and get it within a reasonable distance to me to pick up,.

Thanks guys,......

Stu,....

PS , i,m not totally broke and would be able to cover some fuel costs if need be , may even be able to get back in the shed and knock a blade up,...:rolleyes:

It would really be brilliant if someone could help out here as i don't have the means to transport the canoe anymore. You'd be doing both Stu and me a real favour and i guess i'd also be able to help a little with the fuel costs too (although there is no way i could 'knock a blade up', but i would be extremely grateful.

Thanks for looking

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE