Bushcraft. Site closure.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
This is something I thought that I would never have to post.

Sadly and reluctantly, due to the actions of a few people, I am closing my site for the foreseeable future.

Any visits, events or bushoots will be held by personal invitation only.

Swyn.

Gwhtbushcraft

Settler
Nov 16, 2006
Warwickshire
I'm really sorry to hear that swyn, your hoots were some of my favorites, I hope to see you at some point over the coming year, best wishes. George

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Swyn I'm sorry to hear this.
We have never met but have friends in common and I'd always hoped that at some point I'd manage down to visit.
I do hope things go well with you and your site in the future.
Kind regards,
M

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I too am sorry to hear this....I have only visitted a couple of times but I realy liked your set up!
I hope that those responsible repent!

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Really sorry to hear that .Why is it always the idiots who spoil it for others.It's about time idiots came with a tattoo on their foreheads,then they'd be easier to spot.

sirex

Forager
Nov 20, 2008
bournemouth
this kind of thing really bums me out. im still trying to find somewhere that i can go with my wife to practice crafty things, and there's people out there ruining the few places that did exist for our types.

shame to see people force you to do this. i'd not known of your place upto now, but i say thanks for the service, its often a thankless task im afriad :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE