Bushcraft Magazine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
I have not received my copy of the above since No 6 TheSummer issue 2007
I thought it had gone over to being an On Line product only and somehow I had missed out. I see there have been other issues since then. As far as I know I am still in credit to receive a further two copies. It is a big miss , and I think it is a great wee magazine.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
I have not received my copy of the above since No 6 TheSummer issue 2007
I thought it had gone over to being an On Line product only and somehow I had missed out. I see there have been other issues since then. As far as I know I am still in credit to receive a further two copies. It is a big miss , and I think it is a great wee magazine.

I am in the same boat

I believe the mag is now defunct - this one on the other hand isnt and is a good read (thats not to say the BCUK one wasn't cos it was. its a real shame its gone defunct. :( )
http://www.bushcraft-magazine.co.uk/

I agree, it is a shame. I am still reading over issues 1 and 4 that I bought a few weeks ago and I enjoy them so much that I just ordered the other four issues.

It is a shame that there are no more to order later

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE