bushcraft magazine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dave k

Nomad
Jun 14, 2006
Blonay, Switzerland
HI,
Had a quick look about, and I could not find anyone posting about this, so hopefully I'm the only person!

MY new bushcraft magazine came through the post, looking nice and reading well. The only problem is that there is only one staple holding it together. There are no holes from the other staple, so I presume it was never made with 2.

Other than this it's a really good mag this quarter :)
:)

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
HI,

MY new bushcraft magazine came through the post, looking nice and reading well. The only problem is that there is only one staple holding it together. There are no holes from the other staple, so I presume it was never made with 2.

Don't tell everyone or they will all want one with just one staple.

p.s my copy had two. I hope not too many others were affected. Fingers crossed the problem gets resolved soon.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
HI,
Had a quick look about, and I could not find anyone posting about this, so hopefully I'm the only person!

Sorry about that Dave:eek: If you think it's going to be a problem let Shelly in the shop know and she'll get you sorted :D

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I am both shocked and stunned that you can all laugh off what for me is a blantant display of 'stapleism'. My grandad fought in two world wars so we could read integrally sound publications :cussing: .

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I am both shocked and stunned that you can all laugh off what for me is a blantant display of 'stapleism'. My grandad fought in two world wars so we could read integrally sound publications :cussing: .

But look at the content of the magazine! This could never be achieved if the extra cost of a second staple was included! Times are hard and cut backs must be made!

:p

:D

dave k

Nomad
Jun 14, 2006
Blonay, Switzerland
Dave just a thought but is your postman on a staple diet? :sad6:

Terrible..like my wife's jokes.

A White Horse walks into a bar. He goes up to the barman and says
`I really fancy something different - but I can't decide what I should have`

the barman says `Well, there is a whisky named after you, you could try that`

the horse replies, astounded `really? well, I'll have an Eric then!`

:tapedshut

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
HI,

Hi Dave i think we need a :grouphug: i also only got one staple. I think if this keeps up we will have to set up Staples Anonymous, Hi my name is Stuart and i only got one staple oh god this is very difficult and quite raw at the moment so you will have to bare with me,this tumultuous event has left me feeling like a broken man,i can't sleep,my head is reeling,i i i don't think i can go on S.O.R.R.Y its just to painful at the moment.:sigh: ;)

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Get a grip of yourself man! Not in front of the children!!:nono:

I know I know,i am really trying but you know how cruel life can be,what with trying to come terms with this and be a modern man,also at the same time be intouch with my feelings,life can get a little overwhelming at times,ok i've taken a deep breath and i'm sure i will get there in the end.

Well if there is anyone else out there who feels they need to talk about it then don't be shy,you will be in in the company of people who have had similar experiences,so please feel free to share your story,its fine as we have broad shoulders and can help carry your burden.

Next!

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Think the majority of the thread maybe slightly tongue in cheek.

Not a bad Idea though. Although someone may get upset if the bark split or something tragic like that. We wouldnt want to see more tears. :lmao:

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
This must be catching. My copy only had one staple too.

Fortunately I've discovered that Ray Mears copy also had one staple in it as well.

Anyone for a genuine copy, as owned by Ray Mears? Offers over £50 considered...

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Well i've been speaking to my shrink and he reckons that me and Dave are destined for greater things,soooo i think that it could be a competition that Tony has set up for 2(EDIT 3) lucky readers:)

Is it a chance to go on a course of our choice with our favorite Bushcraft school?

Oh oh is it a week spent in the company of Ray Mears out in the wilderness?.

Or or is it that Mors has agreed to let us stay at his place for a month,and teach us on a one to one basis?.

No no i've got it,we are getting sent to visit all the remaining hunter/gatherer tribes of the world to learn their skills,and then given a small country of our own with all the wilderness a man can ask for to live out the remainder of our lives in sheer bliss, IS IT IS IT?

Winner winner winner :1244: :1244: :1244: :red: :red:

Oh from the depth of depression yesterday up to the giddy heights of euphoria woo hoo.

Hmmm theres still a little voice in the back off head saying"no its just a simple case of ,you only got one staple!!"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE