Bushcraft Magazine May Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
I know we have our own section at the bottom, but not sure how many people scroll down to see it, so I am cheekily putting it here as well :)

This is the fourth year we have run this, and they (or at least I think they have) have all been great fun.

This years main event is on the Saturday when we have falconry displays with a number of different birds, including a golden eagle!

maymeetflyer2012.jpg

For more information and booking head over to http://www.bushcraft-magazine.co.uk/

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
And well worth going to, in my opinion! I've been twice with the family and thoroughly enjoyed both (despite the rain one year!)

(Sadly I can't make it myself this year; it's a price I have to pay for having two children with their own activities I have to support )

Hope it goes well

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
I am soooooooo coming! I went one year just for a day and couldn't come the other times due to work but its going to be so much fun!
See you there.
Jacob

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
‎**URGENT NEWS**

We have had to make the unfortunate decision to cancel this year's May Meet.

The fields are waterlogged and access for cars would be near impossible. This also means that we are unable to get toilet and water facilities in due to their sheer weight.

However, we will be running another event later on in the year. We just need to organise it!

Anyone who has paid in advance will have their payment refunded in full.

If you could please take the time to share this message we would be most grateful.

Our sincere apologies
The Bushcraft Magazine Team

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE