Bushcraft Magazine May Meet 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just wondering who's going to be going to the Bushcraft Magazine May Meet this year.

I'm there for the full weekend so if anyone fancies a chat and a couple beers give us a shout.

Details here

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
I shall be there too. Loads on again this year. List of activities going on so far includes...

Foraging
Wild Cooking
Flint Knapping
Game Prep
Tracking
Fire Lighting
Spinning
Pyrography
Green Woodworking
Pole Lathes
Leather working
Ferreting
Flying birds of prey
Children's Bushcraft
Spoon Carving
Staff Making
Drumming
Story Telling
Star walks
And the list goes on......

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
You'll not find better value for money imho anywhere else. First rate tuition/guidance , great family values.....if we can find a dog sitter , the Chisellers will attend.

The tent only part sucks though :(

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Mafro

Settler
Jan 20, 2010
Kent
www.selfemadeknives.co.uk
If you are pre paying for your tickets through our web page you will get details sent to you. If you plan on turning up and paying on the day PM me and I will send you the address.
Its the same venue as last year for those that came last year though :)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Looking sketchy now that we're struggling for a dog sitter .....not giving up yet though ....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Not sure we've met yet Dark Horse Dave? Will have to introduce myself if I can work out who you are!!

We have, though a while ago now. I've been to a number of events at Dering Farm, and I think we both did some leatherwork round at Bardster's house some time ago - but do say hello anyway!

I'll be there this weekend with my family - hopefully on Friday if I can get the kids moving quickly enough - and we're all really looking forward to it!

ps I'm also in the photo advertising the May meet - centre screen, with a cap!

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE