Bushcraft Mag subcription

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Dixon

Forager
May 2, 2006
Cheshire
can anyone help me, i have paid my mag subscription and have yet not recieved any mag or conformation (eccept by paypal). i have tried to contact Tony to no avail. Can anyone tell me when i will recieve my copy or do i have to wait for the winter one to be completed. Paid in Early october.???? is there anyone else i can contact????? please help feeling a little frustrated.
:cool:

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Tony is quite a busy chap, but I'm sure he will see this and he'll sort it out quickly. Not wanting to make your wait any more difficult or anything, but they are great mags!!

Edit: 25 to go to the big 1000!!! :22:

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
i want issues 1, 2 and 3 i have not paid yet but i have emailed him about it and am waiting for an email back with an invoice, i know tony must be a very busy man so i'll give it a bit more time
leon

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Tony is indeed a very busy man. It can take up to 2 weeks before you get a reply (shows how much he has to do). Though, a quicker reply can expected (well I think :rolleyes: ) if you mail your questions to Shelley, mrs. Tony, rather than directly to Tony:

- shop@bushcraftuk.com for (general) Magazine inquiries and for FM questions / other payments by Paypal, etc.

If I'm wrong this post surely will be edited by Admin :D

Hope this helps!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
John Dixon said:
can anyone help me, i have paid my mag subscription and have yet not recieved any mag or conformation (eccept by paypal). i have tried to contact Tony to no avail. Can anyone tell me when i will recieve my copy or do i have to wait for the winter one to be completed. Paid in Early october.???? is there anyone else i can contact????? please help feeling a little frustrated.
:cool:

Hi John, I've forwarded the message on to Shelly and she'll sort it out for you. The mag was posted on the 19th so it must have gone astray. If you have any further question please email Shelly shop@bushcraftuk.com.

Cheers
Tony

I subscribed to the magazine and they have arrived yesterday.

Had to have several cups of tea in bed this morning and we really enjoyed reading them - not that I have read them from cover to cover yet. Love the publication and the A5 format works really well. Thank you to everone involved in the production of this publication :You_Rock_

Thanks to Shelly for sorting this out and for also sending through the 2 other badges that I had to buy for SHMBLT and Too Much Kit Jnr. :D

regards,

Phil.

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
ordered mine a couple days ago and am really looking forward to reading them
how long did yours take to arrive?
leon

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I would be surprised if you didn't have them by the weekend Leon, mine arrive very quickly and they have to go through the dreaded BFPO mail system! :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE