bushcraft instructors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

law

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2005
north wales
a colleague at work managed to blag 12 acres of mainy coppice woodland to manage and make crafts etc from bodnant estate ive been going down mainy to practice my own bush skills and help him with some felling charcoal burning etc anyway a job at work came up in bodnant gardens dismantling some large limes i was sent to do it, bumped into the man in charge of the whole estate, had a quick chat and he would be open to bushcraft courses being run on the estate theres about a 1000 acres or so all in the conwy valley with the river and mountans as a backdrop!so my question is would any instructors/companys fancy running bushcraft courses here i can help set up meeting legistics etc i think this would be a great opportunity as there is few bushcraft companys in north wales
also i may be able to organise a local meetup at my colleagues woods in rowen if any north wales crafters fancy it!
cheers

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Sounds like a brilliant idea keep us posted of how it progresses I have a friend who ran a bushcraft/survival school for years I believe he still has all the lit on course setup and content which im sure he would not mind sharing as he has packed it up for the love of a good woman his words not mine

law

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2005
north wales
thought i would post a link to the estate for people to take a gander at
www.bodnant-estate.co.uk

i think the best way if anyone is interested in this drop me a pm and i will forward you the contact details ect

thinking about this i have worked on most of the large estates here in north wales mostyn estate gyrn castle etc i will see if there interested aswell.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE