Bushcraft gear for £1.00

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Hi guys

Not a group buy as such but this is the nearest category I could find. The local pound shop near my work is selling some interesting stuff for a pound.

Firstly 30mtrs of thin multi purpose wire, great for snares, shelter building or making billy handles etc. Only £1.00 per pack

image.php

Full size sharpening stone in its own box £1.00

image.php

And finally a set of 6 9 inch plastic tent / basha pegs for one shiny pound

image.php

If anyone would like some of these picking up, let me know on here and I'll buy as many as I can. I don't know if there are limited numbers but there were plenty on the shelf today. For those going to the bushmoot I can bring them along, otherwise I can post them at cost I suppose the heaviest to post is the stone which may cost about another pound to post, otherwise I think postage will be fairly cheap. Don't send money or anything now, just put down what you'd like so I can get an idea of numbers. Once the shop runs out however, that's it so it's gonna be 1st come 1st served I'm afraid

Cheers

Dave

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
OK

jdlenton wire x 2
g4ghb pegs x 2
spikey stone x 1, pegs x 2
sauroman stone x 1, pegs x 2
grimnir stone x 1

6 x pegs
3 x stones
2 x wire

I'll pick them up tomorrow. I'll pm you with postage costs and I'll bring the other stuff to the Moot :D

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Hi guys
Right, all the items have been bought. Spikey & jdlenton want their stuff at the moot, which is fine. The rest of you please PM me with your addresses and I'll get the parcels weighed tomorrow and pm you with payment options.

Cheers

Dave

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
dommyracer said:
balls, missed the boat there,
don't suppose you';; be happening to pop in again any time soon dave?
I'll be able to get back there in about a week with a bit of luck. What you after mate??

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
maddave said:
I'll be able to get back there in about a week with a bit of luck. What you after mate??

One of each if possible mate, looks like your pound shop is stocking exactly what I'm in need of!

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I'll be getting some more of this stuff in the next week or so, postage is as follows

stone £1.90
2 packs of pegs £1.49
Wire £1.80
1 Pack pegs 80p

Hope this helps :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE