Bushcraft folder Mk 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
I'm not up on this sort of thing:eek:
, whats a slip joint? and how does it differ from other folding systems?
learning all the time:rolleyes:
cheers
R.B.

It has no locking mechanism so its free to close (on your fingers) at any time, without disengaging or pressing buttons or what not.

It's the only type of knife (when the blade is less than 3") that you don't need a reason for carrying it.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
We'll sort something out Gary,i could do with some good photos for my website thanks.

Bernie

I can see we'll need to have a good chat around the campfire mate.....
fireside.gif
tent.gif

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
It has no locking mechanism so its free to close (on your fingers) at any time, without disengaging or pressing buttons or what not.

It's the only type of knife (when the blade is less than 3") that you don't need a reason for carrying it.

Ah right, so it's the same as the likes of a Swiss army knife etc?
Brilliant! thanks very much for the reply Jared;)
cheers
R.B.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Blimey Bernie that is a real peach of a knife . They say a Ferrari looks like its doing 70 standing still well the edge on that beauty removes the hairs on my forearm just looking at it :p

WolfCub

Forager
Aug 6, 2008
Bucks
Hello Bernie, very long time since I've seen a folder I like as much as that one !

I was wondering if its poss to get one of those for left handed use ?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Everyone's said it before Bernie but that is a superb looking knife. You've excelled yourself with that mate :)

and yes I'd like to join the waiting list :D

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
WOW!!:eek:

That is awesome!! Well done Bernie mate. Great little knife!! Can i count myself in for one?? Seems you are on to a winner there mate! ;)

Dan

ecobandit

Tenderfoot
Dec 28, 2007
northumberland
I,d like to say put me down for one also but I dought if I,ll be able to afford it,quality like this just don,,t come cheap I,ve said it before It,s a beltter!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE