Bushcraft expo in Ireland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 26, 2011
co mayo ireland
Ya i am going will lord is doing flint knapping workshop, their is camping their think its €20 a head. You want to book your tickets now as they go up in price in February. Nearly sure you can buy the tickets in any super value and the will lord workshop through the link you have
Peter

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
I've bought the ticjet for the Will Lord course. It's hard not to at that price.

I'm undecided on whether to camp or jut go up for a day. I was speaking to a guy who strongly advised against leaving a car there and there are no fires allowed on site either.

Last edited:

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Cheers Hibrion..

Didn't know about this but will certainly be buying a ticket to this and For the Will Lord workshop when I get paid on Friday.
Could also do with some instruction on wild game and fire by friction practice.

Let me know if you decide to camp, as I am strongly considering it..

What do you mean "no ires"... as in reg?

Ste

Last edited:

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
Well I've bought a day ticket for Saturday ad booked in for the Will Lord course. Should be a good one.

I figure a day is plenty to see everything anyway.

Sorry, Ste. That was a typo. It should read 'no fires'.

Crapbag

Unfortunately Will Lord pulled out. I had booked onto the session with him but the organiser emailed to say he is now unavailable. It's a shame but I still think this kind of meet up can only be a good thing for Ireland. The UK has had gatherings for years now

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
It should be a good day and a great way to meet other irish bushcrafters. I often feel a bit isolated, here, when I consider the great community you have in the UK.

Should anyone see a long haired fella walking around in homemade, hi top moccasins and carrying a handmade canvas and leather pack with a big raven carved on it, do say hello as that'll be me :)

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
It should be a good day and a great way to meet other irish bushcrafters. I often feel a bit isolated, here, when I consider the great community you have in the UK.

I strongly agree with this. once I've confirmed I can get the dates off work I'll be purchasing my ticket.

hopefully I'll spot you if I make it the same day.

Ste

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE