Bushcraft Buddies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Hi Guys and Gals

I was wondering if there is anyone out there in the North Devon Area who has access to woodland etc that would like to have a companion join them or is willing to let me use said land for a small fee etc. I am having many difficulties trying to find wooded area that farmers or indeed land owners are willing to let me use, quite frustrating really.
As usual any help in this matter would be most gratefully recieved.

Cheers all

Rick

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
hey mate, i have some access to land as i have a friend that has a farm and some woodland on it, if you don't mind sharing with sheep!! its not quite north devon more mid devon, let me know if your interested?:)

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Hi Steve

sounds like a plan for a pint etc sorry its been a while getting back things have been hectic at late. let me know when suits you and to give you heads up sunday monday and tuesdays are out..sorry

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
very interested. thank you for getting back to me and apologies for the long length in replying things been hectic up here. could you let me know where in mid devon
regards
Rick

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Hi Steve
Well a little later but not a problem at all I appreciate you taking the time getting back
Always up for a pint and a chat so anytime just pm me and will get back you
All the best
Richard

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE