Bump for bivvy jackets from outdoorknitwear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
They are good value, i did think they were slightly down quality wise on the snuggies, & also smaller. A medium snuggy fits me, but the med in these was tighter.

Rob

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
Mrs Rave just bought one. I'd say the outer material is a bit thinner than my Army issue Softie, and has a flimsier zip but it's still a good jacket. They have the added advantage of offering various colours other than green/sand.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I bought the raf blue and sand one for HWMBLT. He's usually a small size (38" chest) but I bought the Medium so that it would go easily over jumpers, etc., It drowns him :rolleyes: On t'other hand, it does go over jumpers, etc., he has enough length on the sleeves to pull his hands up, and it's warm and showerproof. The only addition my snugpak one has is a hood option. Great for those middle of the night have to get up moments as well as an extra comfortable layer inside a bag or under a waterproof sitting around at night. I think it'd do very well for walking a dog on a chilly day too.

cheers,
Toddy

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Herself got one last year and apart from when I surgically removed it to wash it, it wasn't off her back when outside all last winter.

I keep dropping hints to her to use the same folks to replace the huuuuge wooley pulley of mine she boil washed and tumble dried so it now fits the slim 14 year old lad....

atb

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE