Buffalo Teclite Shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello all.

For your consideration, a Buffalo Teclite Shirt.

Sized by Buffalo as '42' this does fit my 42" chest, 34" waist and 5' 11" well. With that said, I haven't worn it. It was used by Mrs. Sandbender when we walked the West Highland Way and briefly during a rainy autumn in Scotland.

Large zipped chest pocket. Two side hand warmer pockets, internal compression strap to reduce flap. Two waist to pit zipped ventilation openings and a plethora of adjustment straps and velco points to keep the garment from flapping around when you are atop a Monroe somewhere.

Also features a foldaway lined hood.

Designed to be worn next to the skin with no other garment atop, allowing you to get wet but remain warm while moving. I have another one of these that has kept me comfy in driving rain at altitude in a Scottish February.

Measured from armpit to armpit : 57 cm

Back length : 66-77 cm

Arm pit to cuff: 56 cm

All zips are fine, all stitching is fine, however there is a small tear on the sleeve of the jacket on the forearm underside, it looks like something can easily be stitched, I'd do it but I'm in a different country.

These sell new for around £160, I will sell this here for £25 to someone who will pay by bank transfer. Delivery within the UK mainland and Northern Ireland IS INCLUDED (sorry I will not post it to a non UK address).

P2230013.JPG

P2230014.JPG

Foldaway hood...

P2230015.JPG

The internal microfleece...

P2230016.JPG

May zips and tabs...

P2230017.JPG

Sleeve tear...

teclite_sleeve_tear.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE