BSA Gun bag?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hiya, I just found my ''KASU'' black Gun bag, the 1's with carry straps and that can be worn backpack style that I had for my BSA SuperTen .22 accouple of yrs ago, Anyone have a picture of these or a website that I would find them on.
cheer's

johnbaz

Nomad
Mar 1, 2009
Sheffield, england.
www.flickr.com
I have a couple of Beesa tactical slips, They've loads of pockets for the airbottles and other stuff! I actually have a Superten in one too!

Do you mean like this?
7kbaCHT.jpg

xcD6Hz3.jpg

G1T5bdo.jpg

John..

Reactions: Nice65

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Yeah, that looks like the one I have for my old Mini S Ten, can yours be worn as a backpack?.
As I'm going to sell the one I've got as I said above I Sold the Gun afew years ago.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Oh ok, lovely job thanks for the info, I thought that they were Basically the same Bag's, But my one's the Older Style.
cheer's

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Yes if my Camera was working I could, But on this site we try to help other's out, Have you any useful comment's.
cheers

No offence, but I did nearly comment the same myself earlier today. Most phones have a camera, image capture is something most people have access to these days, so it is a useful comment given the lack of info. It’s akin to asking if there’s fuel in the tank when the strimmer won’t run, not patronising, just checking.

https://www.uttings.co.uk/c540-gun-slips-and-hard-cases/brand=bsa/

I kept my BSA Ultra in one of the BSA carbine bags like Johnbaz posted. Had shoulder straps and tie downs inside to keep the silenced and scoped rifle settled, a ton of pocket space for oil, rags, pellet tins etc. I had the 38” bag and a short Deben Whisper 130 silencer on the rifle and it all fitted well.

Reactions: Alan De Enfield

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Here's mine which I'm going to sell, But as you should be able to see that 1 of the Back Straps has a Broken / Missing Plastic Tension Buckle. So you're able to carry it Brief case style or as a Sling gun Bag, But in less I or the Buyer can find and fit the missing piece it can't be worn safely in the backpack style.
But other than that it in Great Condition.
Pic 1 front view with 4 pockets.
Pic 2 back view
cheer's

Attachments

• 20191116_094652.jpg
    20191116_094652.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 9
  • 20191116_094738.jpg
    20191116_094738.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE