Bryneglwys free camping.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 8, 2019
North wales
Hi all,
We are considering offering wild camping for exclusive use in two acres of woodland just outside Corwen.
I have as yet no facilities in place it is literally just a woodland, but would like to offer any forum member a free night's stay with beer in return fot thier input in regard of what to provide/change/do.
Look forward to seeing you soon.

Jul 8, 2019
North wales
Would love to try out your campsite/wood but would like contact details please and dates when you open and close
At the moment we are just providing woodland camping, this would be two acres for your exclusive use with no facilities in place. We are in bryneglwys ll21 9lp, 07535062195.
We are open year round, with a maximum stay of three nights, the cost of the stay is an hour of your time to offer feedback and insight regarding your stay and suggestions of where to make improvements and what to provide.

Reactions: mowerman and Stew

mowerman

Aug 23, 2015
Shropshire
At the moment we are just providing woodland camping, this would be two acres for your exclusive use with no facilities in place. We are in bryneglwys ll21 9lp, 07535062195.
We are open year round, with a maximum stay of three nights, the cost of the stay is an hour of your time to offer feedback and insight regarding your stay and suggestions of where to make improvements and what to provide.

Wow, this sounds like an amazing offer. I would like to come and have a night or 2 please if that is still possible?

Kind regards

Jimmy

Guido

Nov 13, 2019
North Wales
Hi Leigh,
I would like to have a meet up some time, I am starting up a private "bushcraft playground" with some currently un-used land owned by my folks. Slowly doing it up....very slowly. Plus it is not too far from Bryneg.

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Having looked at the map and pubic transport I think this is a no go for me BUT,
!st thought would be for clean water,
2nd would be for loos.

Water can be carried in but in truth how many would carry out the other. Some would take the opportunity to make a long drop other leave it 6cms ( not even inches) from the surface?? I understand the idea of "oh you can trust me and my 6 mates" but and it is a big but, can you trust "everyone else".

Please please don't let this put you off, what you are doing is awesome.

Guido

Nov 13, 2019
North Wales
Having looked at the map and pubic transport I think this is a no go for me BUT,
!st thought would be for clean water,
2nd would be for loos.

Water can be carried in but in truth how many would carry out the other. Some would take the opportunity to make a long drop other leave it 6cms ( not even inches) from the surface?? I understand the idea of "oh you can trust me and my 6 mates" but and it is a big but, can you trust "everyone else".

Please please don't let this put you off, what you are doing is awesome.

Long drop is on my list for my little location, totally agree on the log-istics issue!

Water, been to plenty of places where the only immediately safe source is a large potable container fresh from the tap at home!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE