brokwell wood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
Right i am going to Cancel

im hoping gary isnt going to fall for the "im okay you go its fine" classic swimbo line. We've all been married long enough to know what that really means.

Or does our classic translator need a translator?

lets do one in early jan or before and make sure we can all go

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
OK I'll go for that too. :-(

It's exactly a year since merrygold & I went up for his leaving camp.

Honestly she really would be OK with me going, it's only my stuff / tools / cars / bikes etc at ground level that she couldn't / wouldn't shift. Her shoes etc would all be safely transported upstairs believe me. I think she is more worried about my chest following me being ill rather than anything else.

I need some woods time soon, went out for a bird watching brew & bimble session the other day with Jamie to help stop cabin fever setting in too bad, no pic's unfortunately as we didn't think about them until we were packing up to come home. Twas a Nice break from brick wall monotony :)

Till next time then chaps..........

PS anybody got contact details for leezo, nuggets, dday66 to make sure they know it's all off.

Last edited:

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
OK I'll go for that too. :-(

It's exactly a year since merrygold & I went up for his leaving camp.

Honestly she really would be OK with me going, it's only my stuff / tools / cars / bikes etc at ground level that she couldn't / wouldn't shift. Her shoes etc would all be safely transported upstairs believe me. I think she is more worried about my chest following me being ill rather than anything else.

I need some woods time soon, went out for a bird watching brew & bimble session the other day with Jamie to help stop cabin fever setting in too bad, no pic's unfortunately as we didn't think about them until we were packing up to come home. Twas a Nice break from brick wall monotony :)

Till next time then chaps..........

I heard about your bird watching brew trip...... just coz I ain't around doesn't mean I don't know what happens on my old sites :p

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I heard about your bird watching brew trip...... just coz I ain't around doesn't mean I don't know what happens on my old sites :p

We didn't have any fires or camp over, honest Mr ranger sir, didn't even set up a tarp or hammock, cross my heart,
but, I must confess, it's the longest I've ever spent looking at wildfowl without a 12 bore in my hand.

My imaginary "bag" for the day was quite sizeable & would have involved me buying a second freezer.
Even thoughts of how many with one shot or even one from a punt gun came to mind.
Imagine sitting Perrin in a butchers shop for 4 hours & you'll know what I was going through LOL

Is the eye of Orric like the eye of Sauron or something?

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
yea ,cheers john email received :) all the fields and drains round here are full mate -no fun in this weather :( AH well back in me garage makin plane bits it is then :) :) :)

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
How many of the wing braces have you done now?

:) 170 wing ribs in total but a few of them still need to go through the deburring process :(

wing spar blanks cut out , getting them bent on me mates brake over the holidays :) making a start on the fuel tanks tomorrow , made the wing tip molds -ready to take a fibreglass copy :) and made a start on the aileron and flap control assembly steel parts !! :) :)

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
:) 170 wing ribs in total but a few of them still need to go through the deburring process :(

wing spar blanks cut out , getting them bent on me mates brake over the holidays :) making a start on the fuel tanks tomorrow , made the wing tip molds -ready to take a fibreglass copy :) and made a start on the aileron and flap control assembly steel parts !! :) :)

blimey, that must be one a night since we saw you last! Any photos of the built progress?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE