brokwell wood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
we`ve got a blanket of the white stuff here today ....Brrr..... looks like a landy full of (dry) :) offcuts is in order :)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
we`ve got a blanket of the white stuff here today ....Brrr..... looks like a landy full of (dry) :) offcuts is in order :)

If I've got my new jeep by then? Might bring some ash logs for a long log or a decent birch length for a Swedish match.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Me now swmbo :thumbup: won't be till Saturday evening though :( we've 4wd again so regardless to weather, were in ;)

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
1st day back to work today following 5 days off with flu, hopefully be back to rights by then.
Even if just for a single nighter, which one though still TBC.

Last edited:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Hammocking? Mmmmm maybe going to the ground with a long log fire. Not tested my under quilt yet and sue doesn't have one.

Gary....two spoons of honey, one of cider vinegar and made up with off the boil watta :thumbup:

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Gary....two spoons of honey, one of cider vinegar and made up with off the boil watta :thumbup:

Cheers Chis', mine is a bit similar but with the addition of whisky, orange juice, lemon juice & raw garlic + paracetamol as well, hot as you can take it. I've never tried cider vinegar, have to give that a shot.

Unfortunately the flu has caused a lung infection so am on steroids and antibiotics with a follow up visit on Tuesday, peak flow lung function is currently around 50% of normal. :(Just as well we're not hiking anywhere.

Been out on works xmas lunch today & came back to the office once I'd eaten coz I can't drink on the pills & couldn't stand watching the rest of them get hammered without me. Hopefully be sorted by next weekend :confused: or I wont be a happy camper GRrrrr......

Paul if you're bringing off cuts better make sure there's no nails in them judging by "Drew's birthday bash thread", well if they do have to burn pallets etc. it's the risks they run. Like someone said, it could only happen to Drew.

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Cheers Chis', mine is a bit similar but with the addition of whisky, orange juice, lemon juice & raw garlic + paracetamol as well, hot as you can take it. I've never tried cider vinegar, have to give that a shot.

Unfortunately the flu has caused a lung infection so am on steroids and antibiotics with a follow up visit on Tuesday, peak flow lung function is currently around 50% of normal. :(Just as well we're not hiking anywhere.

Been out on works xmas lunch today & came back to the office once I'd eaten coz I can't drink on the pills & couldn't stand watching the rest of them get hammered without me. Hopefully be sorted by next weekend :confused: or I wont be a happy camper GRrrrr......

Paul if you're bringing off cuts better make sure there's no nails in them judging by "Drew's birthday bash thread", well if they do have to burn pallets etc. it's the risks they run. Like someone said, it could only happen to Drew.

The vinegar kills off the bacteria. Tried and tested. :thumbup:

touched by nature

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Anyone know the pitch number of.....
zabypu7y.jpg

uqyga4y9.jpg

zy2a6uny.jpg

myjy3une.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE