brokkers feb 2013?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Hello all have recently moved to the Northeast and would like a night away where abouts and on what days Cheers Dean

Eyup Dean, try using the introductions section an tell folks abaht yersen etc. Pays to give folk an idea of who and how you are first. Were a whiley but welcoming bunch, but this meet is heavy on families and friends. Its not my call but it would be definitely be better to show your character, first. My two bob :p

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Does that make me a local now as im no longer the newbie...!

Wegh nur bonnie lad, just means yee get ta haad thu beests heed fur the next uns forst nisheeashunun meet,
un yar nae langa thu lastn tu hav a gan ya sell.

One dreads to think what those two sentences have just done to my predictive text dictionary!

Dean,

[h=1]Ey Up Mi Duck![/h]Get in, Yet another accent to mimic at meets :)

Welcome aboard Dean, there's one of the lads hoping to get out this Friday night, see the end of this post here http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98888

What brings you to the frozen north away from god's beer garden then? And from whereabouts in Derbyshire? born and bred there?
I've got friends in Long Eaton, Castle Donnington and there abouts.

[h=2][/h]
right set in stone; first w/e of feb an i'll bring the squirrel thats in me freezer.
toilet digger
mrs toilet digger
toilet digging dwarfs + mutts (chambers, they are not your personal pot washers)
chambers
mrs chambers
dday66
vandeen
lupin rider
andyc54
chis, mrschis and + hitler
nuggets + ferret :)
Native Nathan

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
Bugger, i no longer can do. Unfortunately i have a funeral to go to up aberdeen way. Won't be back until the sunday.

i am gutted for many reasons the top of which is the passing of a very good mate, the other missing on a night of healthy banter which to be honest i need to do to get my life in balance again!

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
sorry got to pull out of this just had a very awkward conversation with the wife who reminded me its our wedding anniversary when i said i was going to brokkers....ooops :cussing::sad6:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE