brockwell woods spring 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
What's this I hear Raikey, Stu and Vandeen sharing a sleeping Bag ????

Now now Nathan, don't go getting jealous, theres always plenty Special Raikey love to go round, he's just a little shy at first :cop: ..........

I struggle to find a bag to fit me comfortably so I dont think that three in a bag is a worry
Hmmmm.... I thought Raikey was called Stu? Or was Stu the name of the crayfish?
See I'm confused & I havent even touched a drop!!! :confused:

Anyways onto sensible matters.........,

Spoken to Steph, she had the same pitch as last time in mind for us, she's going up there this afternoon to have a bit of a tidy up as someone has left a mess and she wants to clear up before we get there. :headbang:

As to the access across the fields, with a "normal" car she says you can get to the bottom corner of the field no problem & a 4x4 should make it up the hill to our pitch fine, (that'll be a proper tyred 4x4 not a chelsea tractor with low profiles probably though)

I pay on arrival & will sign in as vandeen, the table is on the patio with the booking in sheet etc, the taps across the gravel yard on the other side.
They will sort you out with a shovel/spade & a rubbish bag & may even have a 5L water bottle to borrow if you need it & there's one spare (I think I've left one every time I've visited)

So if my names on the sheet I'm in the woods, I just look just like my avatar but with a bit more fur.

ETA 17:30 - 18:30 for me.

See you all soon. :)

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
Well av got to do a little patio job ,pack me gear ,go to the bank , buy food ,go to the wood yard -load up with firewood !and the way its looking ,get over me hangover first !!! :rofl: ............. probably around 12 ,1 ish for me :(

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Mornin Lupin,Up at 7, breakfasted and brewed. Just listening to the sounds of the lesser spotted kit junkie that is Drew, moving skillets pans pots dutch ovens cooking tripods etc (I think he's got ronnie sunshine on speed dial) and getting his breakfast under way accompanied by raindrops on the tarp and several snorers.I wonder If ronnie will sell him some winching kit for getting cars out of mud. ;-O Oh yeah and some bu##er with a tractor or somat has been going from early doors too. Think I may have another little nap laterMornin all :)

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
Sounds fab. Got to pack and get my food sorted. Will ask swmbo if i can have her car then... I expect to be there mid afternoon.

Se Toilet digger does know how to graft
5ec57fb8-0506-e054.jpg

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
How's the hammock then?

hammocks sucsk bum crack,....

its the floor everytime for me now,...

we wernt meant to be suspended between trees,.....

getting cuddled up on top of a nice comfy ple of leaves in a nice bivi , on the ground is the oooooooonly way,.....

night fellas,..missing you and love u,....

yes ok ,..i,ve had a drink,...but i can express my frindship cant i????

i,m there in spirit,......hic

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE