Brisbane, Australia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Indoorsout

Settler
Apr 29, 2008
Brisbane, Australia
Anyone else here in Brisbane? I moved here from England nearly a month ago and I'm loving it :) Just got off the phone to a guy running the Nosworthy Park Bushcare group which are maintaining and repairing the park with a focus on reintroducing native species and habitats. The park was hit quite hard in the floods last year and the creek is still very muddy and silted but they have replanted the worst areas and have done a great job in helping the land recover. I figure it's just the thing to help me get to grips with Aussie flora and fauna in this area and the park is only 2 blocks from where I live!

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
i am till tomorrow, been working here for the last week over in morningside. loving it but been too busy working to do much out and about. Might get to see a little more when i get to the office after the field work.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE