Bringing arrows over from USA, question.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kimba

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
I have a question, my son is going to USA Florida in April, I was hoping he could maybe bring back some arrows and crossbow bolts and few other items related, the numbers would be around 60 arrows and 40 bolts, is that a problem? Or should he send as gift, in fact what would be the best option, as my bows/crossbows are yank hunting ones, and I really could use the opportunity to save a few pounds here.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
I don't know about the import laws and duties on the UK end. But as for him flying with them, it's not a problem in and of itself, they will however have to be packed and locked in his checked baggage and cannot be carried into the passneger cabin.

I'm sure someone will be along to explain whatever your importation laws are on that end.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Yep perfectly fine. As said, put em in hold luggage. If they ain't illegal here, they ain't no probs with bringing them here.

kimba

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
Thanks all, now I need to find out both here and Florida if there is a problem due to his age, seventeen.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Not in Florida that I know of. Not for sharps. I'll try to find out for sure and get back here though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE