Brighton beer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
Ok, it seems that the south coast contingent is growing rapidly, so I would like to propose a meet-up in Brighton to help put names to faces and strengthen the community.

We haven't decided on a venue yet, but it will probably be a pub in the center of town, near the station. As for dates, we're looking at an evening next week. Any suggestions as to location or problems with dates, feel free to add to this thread.

This will be open to all members and anyone else you think would be interested in this sort of thing. The more the merrier.

Cheers,
Martin

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
seeing as Grahoom has a work project that finishes on the Thursday, it would be rude not to allow him to celebrate a little. Thursday the 30th it is then. Is that ok with everyone else?
Wayne, I forgot about the Southampton moot. we'll have to make sure you're along to the next one !! :)

How about the Lord Nelson on Trafalgar street for the venue? no loud music, plenty of space and good beer as well.

Martin

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
Rick said:
Hi,
a drink sounds good, I can make it at 7:30ish, if it's o.k. with you guys I'd like to meet up...
Hiya Rick,

of course you can come along. This isn't even a drink just for Brighton people, it's just a drink IN Brighton. :D I forgot that folk are having a drink on the same night over in southampton as well otherwise there would have been a few more people there as well. Next time, we'll all have to meet up between the two cities !!!

7-7:30ish is good for me. I'm of work on Thursday, so I'll probably pop across earlier to meet the missus for a bit of dinner in the George as well.

See you all then,

Martin

GrahamD

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 2, 2004
Sussex
Maybe as a potential - although we are going off to Devon early Friday morning for Canoe Coach training, so I may be a little busy that night getting canoes strapped onto roofracks - still would be nice to meet up and also the Nelson is walking distance from home - how will we recognise each other - I guess the smell of woodsmoke from our clothes perhaps ;)

Graham.

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
GrahamD said:
how will we recognise each other - I guess the smell of woodsmoke from our clothes perhaps ;)
Ermm, I'll be the one in green!!! :rolleyes: :D

Nah, this is me, but I won't have the canoe with me !!!
Sweden044.jpg

GrahamD

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 2, 2004
Sussex
I'll be the one with silver (ok then, grey) hair!

I also won't bring the canoes with me, otherwise it'll get a bit crowded.

Graham

p.s. Just tried to load a piccie of me with Kelly Kettle but it said my file size was too large - how do you upload them???

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE