Brecon Meet Pictures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
Well me and Into_the_wild set off yesterday to Blaen Nedd Isaf, and what a cracking day we had, Lovely weather, snowy field and just a general good laugh. Rich and Steve showed up Saturday and are staying the night there tonight whilst me and Shane headed home today sadly. (work and kids) Would love to still be there, although the time we had with Rich and Steve was short, we had a good crack sipping a few beers and dissorano! Heres the album for anyone interested.

Cheers :)

http://s1190.photobucket.com/albums/z452/jaymzflood/Brecon Meet 2012/

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Nice one, I've got mixed memories from that area. Didn't find that Woodlore I lost over there in 2004 did you. Might be a tad rusty by now though.

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
Redandshane (Steve) that tent had been pitched an hour and all that snow was on top. Was really bad. He loves it tho lol he wanted it all coverd to make it look like he was in an iglu

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Nice one, I've got mixed memories from that area. Didn't find that Woodlore I lost over there in 2004 did you. Might be a tad rusty by now though.
Its mated with the one that another member from here lost near Crickhowel around the same time. There is quite a large wild population of them around the Eastern brecons.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE