Brasher Supalite II GTX Hiking Boot!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Brasher boast a new hiking boot that they say is lightweight supportive and comfortable. Just the sort of boot I have been looking for as I find with most hiking boots that they are heavy and stiff which when you think about it makes walking that little bit tougher.
I contacted Brasher and within 48 hours, my new Supalite ll GTX hiking boots had arrived. My first impression when I took them out the box was how incredibly light they actually were. Brasher aren’t kidding when they say Supalite, which concerned me initially about how supportive they would be, a concern that was to be proven wrong.
My first hike in them was about 10k hilly to start with then flat and boggy but this did not deter the boots from performing really well with plenty of support. The leather along with a full length tongue repelled the water but still enabled my feet to breath.
The tread of the boot is spaced perfectly so as not to get clogged with mud so a good firm grip is always to be had giving plenty of reassurance in slippery conditions.
So in general I would recommend Brashers Supalite ll GTX boot from walking the dog to long hall hiking.

www.brasher.co.uk

( I am not connected with Brasher, just a very happy customer)

rcs

Forager
Jul 24, 2008
Pill
I've had my pair on all day today, can't fault em one bit, the most comfortable boot I've worn.

cheers,
Rob

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for that Pete, they sound like a great pair to look at, I tend to go New Ballance but i'll try the Supalights, if they fit (13's)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'm very close to retiring my faithful old Lowa hill walking boots, I've always looked at Brashers and thought they'd be my next purchase so a timely review Pete.

kimbo

Nomad
Feb 21, 2006
Kent
I have a pair of the original boots as well and can absolutely vouch for them - very light, extremely comfortable and great grip. I'll be getting another pair when these wear out.

Cheers,

Kim

Last edited:

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Thanks for that Pete, they sound like a great pair to look at, I tend to go New Ballance but i'll try the Supalights, if they fit (13's)

13's thats huge:yikes: I really cant express how great they are. I used to always where Karrimor KSB's but Im a convert now:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE