boys night out - cancelled

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Is it me, fate or what?
I have been trying to get a small meet of friends going since Dec.....and each time we get a date settled something (flue, bad backs etc) wrecks the plan!
This time Greg has wrecked his back (he says working, I say lifting his wallet) AND the hospital decides to call me in for some tests that have I been on a waiting list for since Noah was a lad.....
Do the gods disaprove of my bushy habits?
So - if there is anyone out there that I mentioned this "Boys Night Out" to - it is off!:(

dr jones

Feb 21, 2007
west wales
Hope it all goes well john , as for greg , we can all guess who had the karmasutra for christmas , walk before you run ha ha ,sorry get well soon mate ! shame the local campout is cancelled again id allready got the goose greese out and the buffalo skin duvet dry cleaned , oh well see you in feb amigos,

all the best
Rolly

markheolddu

Settler
Sep 10, 2006
Llanelli
Sorry to hear the meet is off. hope your tests go well John. Greg I know the fun of a bad back :eek: Good luck with it fella.

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE