Borders voucher giveaway

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Having just 'won' a Mors Kochanski book from Lodian :)You_Rock_ ) I remembered that I have a £5 Borders voucher waiting to be used. I got this for eating chocolate! The Experimental Psychology Department next to us come in quite often to get us to do chocolate taste testing and we each get a £5 Borders voucher for being guinea pigs. Tough work this!

I know it isn't very bushcrafty, but if you would like the voucher, please PM me. Rather than sending it to the person who is quickest on the PM, I'll see who has PMd me when I get into work tomorrow morning (Thu 10 Sep) and put the names in a hat and send it to the first one I pick out of the hat.

Geoff :)

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
nice gesture Geoff! - i'd rep you if i could so have some virtual;)

not knowing what Boarders is (assume it is a retail chain...) i'll be leaving this for the next along the bus:D

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
cool - is a book voucher! - even better :D (unless you are a chocoholic of course ...:lmao:)

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
I gave it another day, as there weren't any takers after the first day, and the winner is...

...Andyre.

Congratulations and sorry if you didn't win.

Geoff

Andyre

Forager
Apr 20, 2007
Abingdon, Oxon
Many Thanks Geoff,
The token is going to be donated to a fundraising evening for my scout group, so on behalf of the scouts many thanks for this generous offer :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE