Boot market kettle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Got hold of this today to use when at camp with my buddies.
It's made by Le Creuset and is supposed to hold 1.2 litres but it takes much more than that as the user is only supposed to fill it to the white line just visible on the side, I filled it almost to the top and it does not boil over at all. Well pleased with it, been wanting something like this for ages.
The knife is for scale purposes only , thanks for looking.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
So you won't be chatting half the night and then getting up early & making loads of noise at the next meet then? ;)

Sorry about that Robin mate, it was all to do with being smoked out under the chute, awake at 3.20 and rising at 4.30 so I got the fire started for you knowing you would want a hot brew on the go. :)

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Sorry about that Robin mate, it was all to do with being smoked out under the chute, awake at 3.20 and rising at 4.30 so I got the fire started for you knowing you would want a hot brew on the go. :)

I waited for you to bring me that brew for ages but had to get out of my hammock in the end and fetch it myself :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE