book swap

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
I was looking for a copy of John and Jeri McPhersons second book Primitive wilderness skills, applied and advanced as I had promised to find a copy for a friend, instead I found and bought on the internet a new book that they have just published called Ultimate guide to wilderness living

51i%2BxLDHHlL._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

Unfortunately Ultimate Guide to Wilderness Living is simply a reprint of the McPhersons first book wilderness living & survival skills with a new title, which my friend and I already have.

51ZNNKKQSRL._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

Wilderness Living & Survival Skills is a superb book, certainly up in my top 10 best books, but I don’t need two copies, and I still need to find a copy of Primitive wilderness skills, applied and advanced to give to my friend :(

51W771GESSL._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

So I'm offering up a brand new copy of Ultimate Guide to Wilderness Living AKA wilderness living & survival skills for a swap, in return for Primitive wilderness skills, applied and advanced if anyone has a spare copy.

Additionally, I have a superfluous copy of Foxfire 2 so if anyone is collecting the foxfire series of books and is missing number 2, I'm willing to swap in return for good book I don’t have.

if no one has a copy of Primitive wilderness skills, applied and advanced to swap I will of course consider other books in exchange

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
I guess no one has a copy of Primitive wilderness skills, applied and advanced to swap then :(

What about something else, anyone have a different title they would like to trade instead?

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
I have a book called "romany hints for hikers" wrote and printed in the 1930s actually it might have been wrote first alot earlier than that. I bought it for 20 pounds as a rare book.
but it is very short - about 60 pages, and more for collection rather than to find any hardcore bushcrafting ideas. Its a nice little book though. If you dont want to swap for that, do you have any books or stuff youd like to swap for it?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE