Book on Game Preparation?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tubbyfraser

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 4, 2008
Nowhere
I'm sorry as this has probably been covered in some detail before but could someone recommend me a good book to help me prepare smaller game such as pigeon, pheaseant, duck and rabbit. Plucking, skinning, butchering, etc.

Thanks very much.

Graeme

john scrivy

Nomad
May 28, 2007
essex
Tubby -- some people on here are reluctant to resarect old posts But hope this helps buddy -- There is a search button at the top of this page type in the search request ie skining came or have a look back through the grub section archives or just do a google search .. Tubby good luck with your research SCRIVY

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
Best I could find was 24.95 at amazon.

Cannot find anything about him, but does seem to be a series of books. Wonder if, and when he died? 75 years from then it will be up a Guttenberg.

jonquirk

Tenderfoot
Sep 24, 2007
Guildford
I have a copy of Basic Butchering of Livestock & Game by John J Mettler, Jr., DVM which covers Beef, Veal, Lamb,Pork, Poultry, Rabbit and Vension.

ISBN: 0-88266-391-7

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE