Bonza Kit Sale!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
Hello All,

Selling some quality bits of kit to fund some other purchases! All Prices include postage but not PP fees.

1. Lowa Supercamp Boots Size 10 £80 £70 £60

http://www.rvops.co.uk/lowa-supercamp-boots-non-gtx-508.html

These are in my opinion the best boots Lowa make for military personnel. These are boots for people who know their feet are going to get wet (because they're crossing rivers etc) and want the boots to dry quickly. These have had relatively little use because they are a size too big but have been well looked after and I should add that despite being too big have never given me any jip, no blisters or anything!

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

2. Garmin Forerunner GPS 110 WITH heart rate monitor £80

http://www.handtec.co.uk/product.php/3080/garmin-forerunner-110---mens-red-bundle

For anyone looking to get fit or lose weight, if you haven't got a GPS, definitely get one...maybe this one?! Seriously it's the best purchase you'll ever make, I'm only selling this so I can upgrade. This allows you to track and monitor your run whilst the watch gives you a distance/time/speed/heartrate read out. They really are amazing bits of kit and will completely change the way you exercise. You then plug in the watch and upload your run/routine to garmin connect centre where you can do thousands of different things including setting yourself fitness goals and tracking everything about your routine!

I've used this about 10 times and am now going to upgrade hence the sale but this is a fantastic model for just fitness/weight loss as it's the simplest to use.

NOTE - I've never used the heart rate monitor function so the monitor is still brand new and in packaging

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

3. Snugpak Pile Shirt - Small £50 £45 £40

http://www.militarykit.com/products/snugpak_clothing/snugpak_shirt_pile.html

Another fantastic piece of kit, forget layering up with loads of bulky layers, this pile shirt could be all you need, super warm and this particular one is far cheaper than a Buffalo!

IMG_0007.jpg

Image of the lining - suggested use directly against skin or a base layer
IMG_0008.jpg

Image of side zips, a fantastic addition - Not only does it make it easy to get on but also means you can regulate the temperature effectively when exercising
IMG_0009.jpg

Thumb loops!
IMG_0011.jpg

In Stuff Sac!
IMG_0013.jpg

IMAGES NOW ADDED!

PRICE DROPS!

Last edited:

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I'm wondering whether the GPS watch is tough enough to strap to a dog - I'd love to know how far my dog runs in comparison to me

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
? It's hard to say because I can't size you up per se but I would think it would be o.k. I say that because I'm 5'9, take a 38" jacket and the sleeves ruffle up by about an inch and a bit on me?!

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
Pretty broke at the moment, so I don't think I can afford any impulsive buys that may not fit (particularly given it won't see any use until winter). Thanks anyway, good luck with the sale.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE