BONSAI AND BUSHCRAFT

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Dragging an old thread up, I started doing Bonsai when I lost the end of my finger at work and was off a while, Was bored so bought a couple of small threes, Nothing happened for weeks! :)

Now I have too many trees for the space in the garden so many are on the ground!

A couple of Larch that I took in autumn last year just before the foliage dropped..
24LAKHB.jpg

Zw9FtvA.jpg

kUVIJAW.jpg

usyjIMs.jpg

And a Field Maple..
6VZi1op.jpg

I just sold this Juniper at the Bonsai Experience in Doncaster as it played my arthritis up each time I had to move it!!
It was 36" tall and 42" across the foliage, A chap was going to come from Newcastle on Tyne to buy it from me, I asked what vehicle he was coming in, It was a BMW series 1, I had to tell him that it wouldn't fit in, It only just fitted in to my Seat Altea!!
ccBTZcR.jpg

These were self set Ligustrums (Privet) that just appeared in a pot that was left at the edge of the garden, I wired them and removed small branches that weren't needed..
VaW6sBy.jpg

qOdW5TD.jpg

This was a small patio Acer that was very sparse, I potted in to the dish and wired it, It's coming ok now..
11xukTb.jpg

Almost all the way around the garden is like this!!
GzUifNA.jpg

John..
Flipping heck john are the same ones you showed on British Blades in the olden days?
I just looked in and noticed I started this thread almost exactly 19 years ago!

johnbaz

Nomad
Mar 1, 2009
Sheffield, england.
www.flickr.com
Flipping heck john are the same ones you showed on British Blades in the olden days?
I just looked in and noticed I started this thread almost exactly 19 years ago!
Hi Bob
Some will have been the ones I showed on BB but some i've acquired after British Blades closed down!

I searched for a thread on Bonsai and found this one so I necro posted rather than startingh a new thread!!

John..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE