Boker bushcraft knife. well traded actually

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys sifting through stuff im not going to be using as other stuff is needed. im listing my boker bushcraft knife. the steel is a stainless and the handle scales are black g10
its in real good lightly used condition but I did re profile the edge with diamond files to remove a shoulder they all seem to have from new so there are a few very very very fine scratches on the cutting edge and I alst put a brass rivet at the top of the sheath which I tend to do with all my knife sheaths nice well made knife but not in a style which suits my own personal needs.
they cost new £49.95 on hiennie Haynes this one cones complete with box but no fire steel im afraid.
I will sell this one for £35 posted to your door. paypal only and the price includes postage and fees.
or trade it for any one of these items listed below
honey stove in very very good and clean condition.
pathfinder school usgi canteen kit in very clean condition please note not the round kit the us army water bottle shaped kit.
gerber gorge folding shovel in as new condition.
unused 4 litre dutch oven
photos up later guys this is available to persons 18 year old and older.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
cant manage to upload photos guys but ive got some on my phone I can pm to you if it will help this knife is listed elsewhere as well as on here

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE